Sunday, May 10, 2009

Basketball/playground session

Went to play basketball last Friday with some people.
Brought along my camera to get some shots and to finish my battery,
I ended up taking 369 pictures, wtfuzz.
So yah, PICTURES!

Ouch.
Francis threw the ball at her LOL

SHIN WEI JUMP SO KIUT!

Tutoring *cough*

LOOK, IZ MELVIN!

AIRBALL!

LOOK, IZ MARCUS!

He looks constipated ==


I am awesome LOL

Awesome squared.

Spencer doing karate.
Or some dance.


Shin Wei and newly recruited monk, Seng Kitt.

JUUUUUUMMMP!

"Ouch, I hurt my back" LOL

Seng Kitt doing karate ==
Or dance LOL

Some random dude that was playing there.

Francis stingy, dowan share ball LOL

WHEEE!

Constipated, again ==

Posing.
Or not, I dunno xD

Now Shin Wei stingy.
FRANCIS LOUSY TEACHER LAH

Then we decided to relocate all our noisiness to the playground.

AGAIN ==

Here comes the piggy LOL

Spencer, you're not a small kid k ==

:D

Awesome shoes.

HI MONK!

Kids these days, tsk tsk tsk.

Francis, PASS!

Marcus, PASS!

Spencer, PASS!

Shin Wei cheated ==

Seng Kitt is a miserable failure LOL

WHEEE!

He got stuck.


TOLD YOU LOL!

GUESS WHAT?!


Francis lagi miserable.
I was like, so after Nike what did people do?
Spencer: RUN LAH!
Seng Kitt: Walked ==
Lydz: SO BEFORE NIKE PEOPLE WALKED, AFTER NIKE SENG KITT STILL WALKED LOL

Keerthi doing handstand.

KTHXBAI!
Omg, tomorrow T_T

p/s: FRANCIS! My friend thinks you look like Edward Cullen in the third picture LOL