Saturday, July 18, 2009

Exhibition Day

Pictures from our performance during Exhibition Day :D
And I'm too lazy to edit pictures from Cheer09! So shh.

Waiting for the performances to start.

Getting ready.
That was the wtf moment of the day.
We were supposed to be the fifth performance, but we ended up being third.
And they announced us.. while we were warming up *headdesk*

Hui Shin's upskirt :O

I love Kian Yee's smile. Don't you?
The one right in the center.

Stunt sequence!

Byebye Carynn LOL

I don't know why they did lib ext.
I thought it was supposed to be extension je LOL

The best newcomer ** IS HERE!


Per Li has awesome facials lah LOL

LIB EXT! :D
Don't ask me why the pictures are cropped *cough*

Warriorz #1! Whee.
Check out Carynn's skirt xD


Francis wanna be pimp.

Group picture with the teachers.

I FOUND SECOND DAY VIDEO DAMN IT!

Finally <3

- For that one moment, the world seemed right. And then everything fell apart at the seams.

kthxbai.