Thursday, July 23, 2009

I'll live :)

Okay, I think you have to wait a really long time for my Cheer09 post LOL
I'm so lazy to go through all the picture T_T
And its not as if you haven't seen them on Facebook!

Anyway, the brother is back from Bristol.
Which I am sure most of you know.
I can't remember whether I already blogged about it and I'm too lazy to check.
Sue me :)

Like brother, like sister.
Yes, I still have Mun Jack's Jacket ==

My kiut kiut fingers everyone likes to play with :D

We hang stuff on it, seriously.

Sleeping Beauty *cough*

And Daddy Dearest.

MACHO, MACHO...

not going to finish that sentence LOL

Went out for dinner with the Chngs to bring Megan's birthday!

Magenta Hippo.

Burgundy Hippo.

Aunty Karen and Uncle Mike.
His face looks classic!

Chilling at Pappa Rich.

The bandage ruins everything LOL

Our Milo Dinosaur *hearts*

Ice-cream cake!

Life is.. okay, I guess.
I'll live :)

p/s: I'll TRY to get the pictures from Cheer up soo but I have a layout to do for the school magazine so be chilling aights.

kthxbai.