Thursday, September 3, 2009

Bits & pieces of Hatyai

Gonna post up bits from Hatyai, twas an awzum trip :D
Can't wait for the next one.

Camwhore session after crossing border, was too high to sleep any longer LOL

I TOLD YOU TO TURN RIGHT YOU SMARTASS NOW I HAVE TO RECALCULATE AND ITS ALL YOUR FAULT WHY'D YOU EVEN BUY ME WHEN YOU KNEW YOU WEREN'T GOING TO LISTEN TO ME YOU FAGGOT YOU'RE TOTALLY WASTING MY BATTERY TIME!

Don't getddit do you? ;)

Huge ass prawns that will increase the risk of heart attack by 100% within 5 minutes of eating them :D
Death by mango pulut sounds better don't you think?

Mandatory mirror shot.

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!
Craving for it now T_T

England veli the powderful hor?

Absolutely loved this shop.
Almost an hour spent in it, 8 shirts in total bought by all of us (2/3 by Chng LOL)

Classic candid :D
Megan luk laik teepeekal twowarist :D

MORE FOOOD *drools*

Our shopping. Would've cost about RM400+
We did more shopping after, teehee.

MANGO PULUT!
I don't mind taking the 5-7 hour drive up there again to taste this delicious sin.

Yes, those are a pair of pants on my head.
I'm weird like that.

Malaysia's very own Hollywood.
We damn happening already lah LOL

Stoning on the way back.

I put on 1 1/2 kg during the stay there despite all the walking :(
I NEED EXERICSE!

kthxbai.