Thursday, September 10, 2009

I iz sick :(

I have been sitting at home for the past two days doing nothing except eating and sleeping.
All because I'm sick, again.
That's two times in a month now :/ WHAT IS UP WITH MY WHITE BLOOD CELLS?!
On another note, I got to skip school for two days.
Might skip tomorrow as well, tee hee.
Cheer starts on Saturday and I can't wait.
Okay, it was supposed to start today but I was sick so I postponed it. SORRY :(
And now, I have stomach cramps.
Damn you red river LOL

Random fact: Johnny Depp is afraid of clowns.
Source: fuckyeahfacts.tumblr.com
Don't worry Johnny, I don't like them too :D

kthxbai.

[edit]
I just realized people have been searching a certain someone and coming to my blog.
YAP BOON JHOE! LOL
If you actually check my tagbox, one dude asked me to ask him what his dreamgirl does. WTF
So to increase my blog hits..

BOON JHOE BOON JHOE BOON JHOE BOON JHOE BOON JHOE BOON JHOE BOON JHOE BOON JHOE BOON JHOE BOON JHOE BOON JHOE BOON JHOE

WAHAHAHAHAHAHA