Monday, June 1, 2009

Rachel's 16th

Pictures from Rachel's party.


Getting birthday girl ready.

Being vain *cough*
And while they were doing that, I was camwhoring my little butt off :D



I had nothing better to do k ==

SEXY BIRTHDAY GIRL :D

*cough*POSER*cough*

Could see Cheryl's awesome house from the balcony.

Awesome decorations.

Awesome cards.

Its Din!
Say hello.

Let's all play masak-masak with Chun Yew's hair LOL

GAAAAAY!

Make-up artist of the night.
She should do it as a career ==

End results.

Awesome cake.


:O STRIPPER!

Angeline & Kate.

Yen Ney, Chun Yew & Nicholas.



:D

18-SX LOLOLOLOL!

Rachel soooo happy.

All girls.

Chun Yew ==

La familia.

And there she goes.
Time to get thrown into the water.

Weng Yee's turn!

And there goes Michelle.
Everyone got thrown into the pool lah, even me ==

I think this was Tze Jian.

All wet and cold.
And I was sick.

JUUUUUMP!

Check out his eyes :O

Throwing Steffi into the pool.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

This looks so wrong.

HI ZOE!

Free show LOL

Candid wtfuzz.


I LOVEEEE THIS PICTURE!


Birthday twins.

Stone.


She looks scary here :/

Credits to Kate-Lyn for taking the pictures after everyone went into the pool.
KTHXBAI!