Sunday, June 28, 2009

Francis' 17th

Okay, I lied about the hiatus LOL
There was a snake in my house yesterday, I swear LOL
The pot dropped so my mum went out to put it back up and then the snake came out.
I HAVE PICTURES!



HAH! Its damn small and skinny lah ==
Looked like a friggin cobra I tell you cos of the patterns on its head.
But my dad googled it and found out it was a common house snake, wtf.

Went to Francis place yesterday for a BBQ cos his birthday is on Monday :D

TRYING to start a fire.
Seng Kitt so sexy right LOL

MASALA DOSAI! xD

Still trying to get the fire started LOL

Spencer and his classic smile.

Oh look, BIRDIES!

Look properly, her braces are sparkling!

Oh look, CHARCOAL! LOL

Francis Chan Yik Yip :D

Oh look, sausages.
That finished within 20 minutes ==


Francis catching a cockroach with a fish's tail, according to Seng Kitt LOL

Learning how to poke the chicken.

"My chicken so babi!" HAHAHAHA

O HAI IZ BERLIN!

We were practically sitting on that wall the whole night.

Berlin's awesome photography.

Bill and his sausage ==

Jun Ho the other teddy bear with his cute lil fingers.
Look at Berlin ==

Spencer went crazy without any alcohol :/
That boy is disturbed.

Playing the guitar while Jun Ho sang about being bored and dreaming about unicorns with horns on their heads LOL

Bill stone.

Deseree blinded by the flash.
It hurts :/

Awesome cheesecake that Francis forced us to eat ==

Love this shot. RIGHT?!

Check out his face wei LOL
Happy birthday in advance boy!


I camwhored when I got back xD

And one last thing..
R.I.P MJ!

KTHXBAI!