Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Not dead

My blog isn't THAT dead.
I just have nothing to blog about. Which proves how boring my life is right now.
I miss cheer, so so badly. And Kheen Ho. And Li Yen. And Fu Hun. And U-Sern.
But I did see Li Yen and U-Sern at One Utama for their performance :D
Being sick these past few days and forcing myself to go for prefects course, not fun.
Although the course was quite fun lah xD
Missed school for three days, definitely fun.
Getting insomnia and being forced to go to school, retarded ==
WHO'S GOING SAMAD'S INSTALL?! I dowan go like some retarded sesat sentosarian down there. I only know one person from Samad LOL
AND I GOT WORLD STAGE TICKETS! But I cannot go wtf.
Because I'm being forced to go to Cameron's. How awesome is my life ==
Don't ask me for the ticket, I'm already giving it to someone else :P
This is such a pointless post.
kthxbai.

p/s: Chng, I love you. Don't dai, i don't wanna be a widow/widower at 16 :(