Sunday, August 23, 2009

(insert title here)

Okay, yeah. My blog is dead.
That's cos I have nothing to blog about.
I would blog about Cheer 09 and Camerons but..
too many pictures and you've most probably seen them on Facebook already right?

Its the hols now and I'm dying to go out. Any takers?
I want a movie marathon. (Up in 3D, The Proposal, Orphan, GI Joe, I Love Beth Cooper, Taking of Pelham 123)
I wanna go ice-skating but I can't thanks to my ankle. I already got invited :(
AND ALSO BECAUSE OF MY ANKLE I COULDN'T GO FOR THE CHARM INTAKE LAST WEDNESDAY *headdesk*
My life just sucks.

I'm gonna cut my hair, short.
I'm freaked out by the prospect of having to chop off about 10 inches of my hair but I can't wait.
I need a new hairstyle anyway. Its been 2 years wtf.
I also need exercise. Ever since cheer stopped, I've been gaining weight by the minute.
So, jogging tomorrow with the other half, Bernie. (I hope)
My mum's reaction to this?

Lydz: I'm going jogging tomorrow.
Mum: YOU'RE GOING JOGGING? JOGGING?! YOU'VE GOT TO BE JOKING!

This is how much my mum believes in me. Pfft.

Follow me on tumblr. Get the link from me on MSN k? You should know why ;)

p/s: Alia, your tag makes me miss you so much more. Chng and I are waiting for you to come on again. Please? Or just a text will do :(

kthxbai.