Monday, August 24, 2009

NEW HAIR!

So today was the day I chopped my hair off.
Went to Michelle's place in the morning to get our hair done together.

This is what Michelle is like in the morning, grumpy cavewoman HAHA

My ankle still swollen wtf :(

Now this is a civilized Michelle talking to Melvin HAHAH

Went to a salon called HeadQuarters.
Super awesome service, damn awesome place and super cheap!
RM25 for cutting, washing and drying <3

I didn't take a picture before I chopped everything off.
This is the last decent picture of me with long hair.
Which was in Camerons *headdesk*

So I showed the guy the picture of how I wanted it.
He asked me some questions. Then..
HE TOOK HIS SCISSORS, HELD MY HAIR AND SNIPPED IT ALL OFF AT ONE GO.
I WAS LIKE TOTALLY WTF-ING IN MY HEAD! DAMN SAKIT HATI OKAY?!
THEN HE LOOKED AT IT, NODDED AND PUT IT ON THE FLOOR.

My hair :(

End results pretty awesome tho :D




WHAHAHAHAHAHA!
I love it :)
WHAT DO YOU THINK?

kthxbai.