Friday, April 2, 2010

why do you build me up, buttercup

OM NOM NOM
photographer: michelle hor

took me 4 hours yesterday to memorise all 36 moral values ==
and i still screwed up the exam, ugh.
currently trying to study bio and failing.
i hate hate hate hate bio.
i predict three hours of sleep tonight.

*

why do you build me up, buttercup baby
just to let me down and mess me around
and then the worst of all, you never call, baby
when you say you will but i love you still
i need you more than anyone, darling
you know that i have from the start
so build me up, buttercup, don't break my heart

*

stayed up half the night to study bio and i still screwed up the paper
add maths tomorrow, oh god.

*

i hate add maths.
i really really really hate add maths.
why did i even take it in the first place ==

*

i should be relatively safe for bio and history.
i can't wait till exams are over.
6 more papers, 3 more subjects, 4 more days.
but sivik doesn't count :/

reverting back to english music with glee covers.
PUCK SINGING SWEET CAROLINE GIVES ME EARGASMS OH MY GOD

kthxbai!