Saturday, April 24, 2010

jealous admiration

:')

just read back all my 2010 posts.
it's been such a bad year up till now.
200+ days left to spm.
a month till mid-terms.
let's just get this over and done with.

*

losing hold on everything.
everything that's held me together.
everything that keeps me tied down.
everything that keeps me sane.
everything that makes me, me.
everything.

*

bermain gesek-gesek dengan adiknya.
- Kate-Lyn Anne

ajohh amah, my friends ah LOL

*

spent a good 2 hours plus at the mamak and brem park hall having a much needed girl time session with meesiou hor.
i honestly can't remember the last time we did this.
AND OMG SOUR APPLE ICE-CREAM, I HAVE MISSED THEE WTF

"bahasa saya curi dari orang lain" :'D

*

3 periods today were spent sleeping.
1 and a 1/2 were spent doodling in my planner.
why? because there is nothing to do when your teachers don't come to school ==
it's one of those days where i wish i never had the determination to wake up.

*

"do you think norman danial looks good in a bathing suit?"
oh, facebook :'D
someone also searched for "lydia likes blue waffles" and came to my blog.
i don't know whether to be amused or disgusted :/

*

oh joy, more haters :D heehee

  1. just doing my job. i'm saving my own ass as well as others from being chewed off. i don't care if they don't want to be saved, i still don't want my ass chewed off, thank you very much.
  2. if you haven't noticed (a) one of my best friends is an exco, (b) half the board is in my class and (c) it's not my fault i have good connections :P

people amuse me sometimes.
here's a little something to think about: hate is jealous admiration.
oh and btw, i'm so flattered people actually take up so much time to hate me :)

*

what have i been doing the past three and a half hours i've been awake?
playing bejeweled and plants vs zombies.
i really need to find something more productive to do with my life ==
YOU KNOW WHAT, I'LL GO IRON MY CLOTHES NOW HAHA

*

"Our class talent, spamming pictures"
- Liaw Shin Wei

trufax.

*

heeheehee :D

kthxbai!