Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Chicken pox, le sigh.

No, I'm not dead yet.
I'm just sick.
I'm sure the whole world already knows, but what the heck.
I HAVE CHICKEN POX PEOPLE!
And a whooping cough which is annoying as hell -.-
Have been suffering for a week and I haven't been to school in a week.
Well, more than a week.
And I won't be in school for another two weeks AND THEN IT WILL BE PMR
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG *PANIC MODE*
No, somehow I'm not panicking yet.
I'm scared cos I'm not scared of the fact PMR is less than three weeks away.
I am weird and I rock like that (:

Uhh, more outdated news!
My bro left for Bristol last.. *thinks* LAST WEDNESDAY!
Yeahp, its been almost a week since he's been there.
Feels weird without him in the house.
Have been chatting with him through the webbie but I won't let him see my spots :P


I miss you!