Friday, September 12, 2008

Rant *fumes*

I am in a ranting mood.
Life sucks, SO I AM GOING TO RANT!

Earlier while coming back from lunch something happened lah.
My bro was turning out from the T-junction and then suddenly this motorbike came out of nowhere and horned.
So my brother brake, BUT THE DAMN FELLA DAMN STUPID DUNNO HOW TO SLOW DOWN!
Some more so stupid go over take other cars on the OUTSIDE of the damn road.
WANT TO DIE IS IT!
And then the fella terlampau banyak la I tell you.
Say his leg pain all, HELLO YOU ARE STILL WALKING LAH RIGHT?!
YOU ARE NOT EVEN LIMPING LAH FOR GOODNESS SAKE!
I CAN BET YOU MY SPRAINED ANKLE IS SO MUCH WORSE THAN YOURS OKAY!
And hello, IF KENA YOUR LEG SURE YOUR PANTS ALSO TEAR RIGHT?
Omg, please your brains a bit lah if want to lie lah. Haiyo, can be so dim witted is it? *smacks forehead* I think a 5 year old can tell a better white lie than you.
AND THEN DAMN AGGRESIVE ALSO.
PEOPLE GOT THE COURTESY TO EFFING APOLOGIZE TO YOU, YOU STILL WANNA CARI MASALAH!
AT LEAST WE DIDN'T DRIVE OFF AND JUST LEAVE LIKE THAT RIGHT
My brother didn't even say anything to you and that bloody a-hole can say "MAHU CARI GADUH KAH?!"
The dude can't even speak English. I think if I shouted at you, you will give me dumb face.
Stupid idiot. Can kick the car door some more as though lah didn't do enough damage to the front part of the car.
Best part is, the driver of the motorbike was just keeping quiet. This fella was riding at the back and he was making all the noise.
Wanna take advantage also smart a bit lah. AND PEOPLE TALK TO YOU DON'T LAH SO RUDE SAMPAI NOT LOOKING AT THAT PERSON!
Its not as if its completely my bro's fault.
YOUR FAULT ALSO YOU NEVER SLOW DOWN.
For goodness sake, GET SOME BRAINS LAH OKAY AND THINK LOGICALLY IF YOU WANNA LIE, TAKE ADVANTAGE AND LEARN TO SLOW DOWN WHEN YOU HORN AT SOMEONE AND NOT JUST SPEED OFF AS THOUGH YOU CAN GO THROUGH THE DAMN CAR! And learn some English lah for YOUR OWN SAKE.

/rant over

Annoying giler lah this type of people.
So anyway, I skipped school today (:
I sprained my ankle yesterday during practice yesterday and it hurts like crap.
And, I hurt my other ankle on Tuesday so I could skip part of strength work abnd jumps :D
Did tumbling yesterday cos two people were injured. Thank God school had the thin mats.
My neck hurts from front and back rolls.
My butt hurts from falling from cartwheels.
OMG I CAN DO CARTWHEEL!!
Rianne, aren't your proud of me?!
But not yet straight lah.
I don't know why my arms are hurting though :/
I can't wait till PMR is over then cheer can start again.
This is such a wordy post LOL