Monday, September 29, 2008

MSN convos

HELLO WORLD!
Just shor updates to make sure my blog doesn't go completely dead.
And Megan wants me to update LOL

So uhm, random pictures from MSN convos and webbie sessions :D

First three pictures was joined convo with Megan & Alia.
Read the whole thing to understand.
Click to enlarge (:




Webbie session with Megan.
Had loads of those but didn't webcamwhore with her LOL

FISHY :D

HAHAH MEGAN BUSINESS WOMAN AND I LALA FREAK
She was reading :/

BERNIE AND HER DOGGY!

Had webbie session with Alicia Mahfeenz today.



I look ugly but she looked so cute, so I snapped a shot xD

AND RANDOM CONVO WE HAD EARLIER

Lydia says: and you know
Lydia says: there's this thing Lydia says: where it can make your double chin dissapear
Alicia. says: O_o
Alicia. says: o_O
Alicia. says: O_O
Lydia says: YES LOL
Lydia says: my mum's boss uses it
Lydia says: my boobs T_T (HAHAHA I MEANT MY BOOBS WERE BIG COS I SAW IT WHILE USING WEBBIE)
Alicia. says: hAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
Alicia. says:
your mums booss uses your boobs to make her double chin dissapear
Alicia. says: AHAHAHHAHAHHA
Alicia. says: XDD !
Lydia says: HAHAHAHAHHA WTF ALICIA AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

And then I drew that.
Both of us stone LOL





This is like bloody cool.
Credits to Magdalene Lim