Monday, March 23, 2009

C3 '09

I was bored okay :D

WHEE WENT FOR CHARM CHEERLEADING CHAMPIONSHIPS LAST SUNDAY!
Awesomeness :O
Oh, and sorry I haven't been updating my blog.
Too much stress, zomg.
YEAH SO ANYWAY BACK TO C3!

Reached there around 11AM and met up with Megan lessthanthree.
Fooled around in the toilet while watching them put on their make-up.
And I fed them cookies.
Aww, don't you guys love me? :D

D*STARZ GOES BOOM!

Jalan-jalan, bla bla bla.

Megan putting on her make-up.
Omg, they totally looked like fairies LOL

With my oh so darling Alia Turqoise Hippo.
She wanted to be vain xD

HIPPOESZ!!!!11ONEONEONEONE
I look friggin retarded but WHAEVEHS!

Hippos plus Ain.
ISN'T SHE KIUT?!

I'm sorry Millie LOL

Diz iz mai Alien Toofie who came from Mars to give us a visit.

Poor Mag dislocated her knee BUU ):
But her cast is coming off on Monday!


D*starz awesome performance.
I was busy taking peekchers with Michaelle's DSLR SO AWESOME
Must remember to get pictures for her.

Headed to Ikea for lunch but the place was damn packed so walked back to Curve and had Italiannies instead.
But half the group went for Teppanyaki, dude. -.-
Had awesome fun and ended up getting sick of the Classic Carbonara.
Seeing as we had it the week before after ICC as well. Bleagh.

Headed back to Cineleisure and watched group stunts.
SO AWESOME WEI!
Primary school could do a double twist cradle.
Malu betul dowh.

DOOM!
Poor Rainbows had to stop their performance cos one of them landed wrongly after a tumble and hurt his leg.
BUT IZ OKAY! He was fine, I guess.
And they came out again 20 minutes later, injured guy and all AND STILL DID AN AWESOME JOB!
Salute this people betul lah.

OH HAI IZ FU HUN!
Diz iz one of mai choreographers :D

Damn sad D*starz didn't win.
But I still love you guys all the same!
Headed for dinner at Vivo's.

Michaelle and Qissy's so-in-your-face fingernails.

Chris and his aweomse marshmallow chocolate drink all of us were dying to try.
And I got to try it YEAY!

I made her do that xD

KTHXBAI!

p/s: I have videos of D*starz punya prep, Fu Hun's awesome extended toe touch and Rainbows performance post injury which I will upload asap cos blogger and youtube are being stupid -.-