Thursday, March 19, 2009

KTHXBAI

Few random pictures from this week.
So bear with me lah kayh? My blog is so dead so I'm just doing this while I find nice nice pictures from ICC concert and edit them.


BAM MAMAK SESSION :D

I love my eyes in this picture.
The brown is so obvious LOL

Michelle and Jo Lynn marching :D

O HAI IZ WAI YEE!

And omg, I'm like damn tired now.
Cheer everyday till the 4th. And it was 6 hours today.
Kena tortured like crazy from coaches.
Oh, met our new coach today and he's hot LOL I'm not the only one who thinks so :P
So now we have 4 coaches.
Megan says we're such spoilt brats. (2 coaches, 2 choreographers. Get the picture? LOL)

One day I damn not team spirit wearing D*starz supporter shirt.

Next day damn semangat all team colour LOL

Whee camwhore.

KTHXBAI! (: