Friday, March 13, 2009

Trip to Bukit Tinggi

Exams are fainalee overh! I can't believe its already the holidays O.O
Major update time. Pictures from Bukit Tinggi.
Whole family was there from my dad's side, even the step family (Yes, step family. Don't ask)
Nah, got manyak-manyak pictures for you to look at.

View from our room.

It was raining when we got there so it was super cold that day.

:D

LULZ! This is classic.

Lydz & Cmen.

Relfection damn clear with DSLR wheeeee

:O

So mean ):

Pay no attention to the girl LULZ

OH LOOK BIRDIE!

BUNNIES!

Fat bunny O.O

Steve, Aunty Joanne, Brian and a bunny!



Feeding bunnies zomg damn chun xD

Sleeping bunny.

Humping bunnies LOL

Crazy donkey.

Crazy donkey and a girl.

Crazy donkey found its long lost relative xD

I told you HAHAHAHA

Credits to Carmen :D


We lurve the bunnayhs :D

OMG SO CUTE STEVE AND DORCAS!
I turned around to take a picture of them and he showed me the peace sign.
Click to enlarge and see!

Daddy, Godpa and Uncle Siong.

Ah Kim cutting a watermelon.


O HAI IZ UNCLE FOOK LOONG!

FOOD!

I was basically like that the whole trip xD

I forgot what I was laughing at.


From this..

to this LOL

Ze two brothers.

So Phantom of the Opera-ish, no?

I like this, I dunno why.

Pretty flower.

Smelly shoes.

Adorable Brian.




Woots, BOWLING BABEH!

Isn't she so cute?

And he's especially cute when he's bowling!

With Godpa and Carmen.

We played paintball!

Briefing.
LOL my jeans looks so weird cos I folded it up.

Getting ready.

LULZ terrorist with a peace sign.
My hair looks funky xD

Target practice.

LOL WTF THREE PEOPLE BEHIND ONE BARRICADE!


Resting time.
We got free lychee drinks :D

Spot meh!

This is like the viatnamese village game thing.

Defenders.

Attackers.
I shot my dad in the head MWAHAHAHAHAHA

:O

Brian is so adorable when he cries.
He just covers his face and keeps quiet.

Ze french village.

Oh, look, SWAN!



Another pretty flower.

Charm bracelet I bought which is damn adorable.
It has only one charm on it and the charm is a pacifier.
CUTE RIGHT?!

The hill we had to walk up for 300m zomg.


Japanese tea village.



More pretty flowers!

I iz so jealous T_T

Kids feeding the fishes.

Cute japanese place we were supposed to eat at but we ended up driving to back to KL and eating at Sri Petaling instead LOL

I have more pictures, but I'm just too darn lazy.
More should be up soon.

p/s: Carmen, I'm uploading pictures on Facebook. So you can steal them from there.