Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Good Friday

I have finally finished uploading all the pictures from Good Friday last week!
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Nah.



Kononlah buat kerja, tsk tsk tsk.

Syiok sendiri.

Group picture with Jeremy.
HE LOOKS SO KIUT :D

MelvinSpencerFrancis

Francis decided that he wanted to be famous so he went around giving everyone autographs -.-

Syiok sendiri again, tsk tsk tsk.

Rehearsing for the play.


I decided to be famous too!

Proud to be a murderer LOL

God forgives me LOL

Wannabe indian dancers.

MichelleJenAi

O HAI IZ MICHELLE!

O HAI IZ PRAVEENA!

O HAI IZ HANNA!

O HAI IZ ANNOYING NICHOLAS!

Bobo & Bibo.

Kate-LynMichelle


Woots, perfect 5 LESSTHANTHREE!

Thanks Nicholas :D

O HAI IZ ERIC!

O HAI IZ ROBIN!

O HAI IZ KATE-LYN!

O HAI IZ SPENCER!
LOL SO ANNOYING RIGHT SUE ME :P


Made him do that xD

O HAI IZ BILL!

Nuggets are his drugs.

Lychee is her alcohol.

Melvin and Benjamin leading praise and worship.

MACAM MAU MAKAN ORANG - Michelle Hor.

O HAI IZ SARAH!
One of the most hardworking girls on my teams :D

O HAI IZ AVRAJ?!
I DUNNO HOW TO SPELL YOUR NAME LOL

O HAI IZ CANDID MARCUS!

Mr. Prakash giving his awesome speech.
Jo Lynn ended up crying, awww.

Getting Terence ready.
His stomach so flat, unfair ):

Nicholas has been a naughty boy.

Lustful abortion, WTFUZZ LOL

NICHOLAS WHY MUST YOU BE SO TALL T_T

Who would've guessed it?

Modern day Jesus who likes to dress up as Superman.

WOOOOSH!

Credits to Michelle.

Everyone was wondering what the heck I was doing while I was trying to get this shot.

:O DEBORAH! Never knew you had it in you LOL

Rose among the thorns.
Such a coincidence I wore red *perasan*

And while all that photo taking was going on, Mr. Prakash was still giving his speech LOL
Aren't we awesome?

TERENCE IZ HOLY!

I spoke too soon :X

Peekaboo!

Marcus fails as an artist *shakes head*

O HAI IZ HANNA!
AGAIN!

Jen Ai playing the piano.
Poor girl had to play continously.

O HAI IZ MICHELLE YONG!

Put your hands in the air and wave 'em like you just don't care!

I like big butts and I cannot lie...

You people should love me for taking awesome shots.

Michelle and Jo Lynn being childish LOL

O HAI IZ AMANDA!

Jo Lynn so greedy :O

She was so fascinated by it.

I told you xD

O HAI IZ PING!

O HAI IZ GREEDY SAMUEL LULZ!

O HAI IZ OTHER CHUN YEW!

LydzJoLynn

I just had to do that :D

I know my eyes weird, shaddap.

JenAiJoLynnLydz

Fooling around with the curtains.

First he wear my pinafore, now he makes the curtain into a gown.
I think this boy's gender confused.

God knows why she became camera shy.

O HAI IZ REBECCA!

O HAI IZ MELVIN!

Hanna feeling destressed LOL

Samuel's awesome shirt.

And my awesome shoe HAHAAHAHHAHAHA

This is the point where I lay on the floor and started taking pictures from that position xD

PEACE!

I love this shot :D

LydzMarcus

I iz holy, you better believe it!

KTHXBAI!