Saturday, April 11, 2009

School <3

More pictures today, more will be up tomorrow or by the end of next week.



From Uncle Eddie's surprise birthday party.
The only shots I got the whole night cos I forgot to bring my camera -.-





Pictures I got from other people from Installation.

Brought my DSLR to school again yesterday for the SU play that was happening.
And I ended up taking a lot of random photos around the school :D
ps: Pictures from SU play will be in the next post.

O HAI IZ JEN AI!
LOL IT RHYMED!

Shin Wei being high, as she always is.

O HAI IZ TERENCE!

Faridah so rajin.

I didn't even read 30 pages and I gave up LOL

JEREMY CAME BACK FOR A VISIT!
When everyone saw him, they screamed/squealed/ran towards him.
That's how much all of us miss him.

Jen Ai & Jeremy.

Bala & Sherwyn.
Cutest boys EVER!

And that is Marcus, trying to be cute too LOL

Nikki & Kassendra.

The 4 monkeys who sit in front of me in class.

O HAI IZ CHUN YEW!
Boy genius of 4A9.
8 A1's out of ten subjects.
Or was it 9 A1's out of eleven subjects :/




Poor Ganesh kena tortured.
So if you want to sue, I HAVE PICTURES AS PROOF :D

Mun Jack, Tsu Chung & Asthen.

JEREMY!

O HAI IZ SURESH!

I have no idea who took this picture cos it definitely was NOT me.

Meet Chun Hong.


He is a crazy boy LOL

Somehow, my classmates ALWAYS end up sitting here after school.

Mei Yu & Ming Kit, two love birds.

Asthen, you greedy boy LOL

"Is it wrong for a guy to be wet?" quoted by the dude himself *shakes head*
It sounds wrong on so many levels, I know.

Mun Fai's been a naughty boy.

Bong's face is just classic, no?

O HAI IZ SU POH!
I wonder why everyone becomes camera shy when I use my camera.


Obviously Chun Hong doesn't, but that's cos he's a crazy boy xD

Tsu Chung stoning.

And here's Ying Nan to say bye :D

KTHXBAI!