Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sports Day '09

BOOM! OMIGOD SPORTS DAY WAS TODAY!
You do not know how much I was panicking last night getting everything ready.
Michelle slept over cos she had to do the make up for us (THANKS BABE I WUB YOU!) and instead of trying to sleep early, we ended up talking and laughing like hyenas till 1.30AM and we had to get up at 4am LOL
Aren't we awesome? :D

So, yeah. Rushed to get ready in the morning cos we had to leave by 6.15AM.
And yet we still ended up leaving at 6.30AM, wtfuzz.
AND THEN WHEN WE REACH THE STADIUM AND STARTED PRACTICING MISS KALPANA COMES AND TELLS US WE MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO PERFORM! Okay seriously, I almost went delirious at that point.
The reason: We weren't wearing tights, we were only wearing spankies under our skirts -.- Apparently, all the cheer teams had to wear tights AND NO ONE INFORMED US UNTIL THIS MORNING! Dude.
But then Mrs. Goh and Miss Kalpana helped us talk to Puan Hasni and Puan Hasni let us perform :D

Performance time.
I panicked for only 3 minutes in total. I'm surprised too!
Cos the minute I stepped out onto the track, I just forgot everything.
Routine was awesome. But but but, one stunt group punya stunt sequence fell at the last minute ):
And our ending pyramid was awesome!
But (See, there's always a "but") when Per Li was coming down, I didn't grab her foot fast enough and she brought her weight down too much on my side AND MY STUNT GROUP FELL!
Per Li's butt ended up on my face LOL and I ended up twisting my knee cos of the way I fell.

The first thing I saw after we stepped off the track were the Red Cross members.
THANKS IVY! :D
Though I doubt you're reading this.
While she was tending to my leg, I couldn't help it and I just broke down in front of everyone.
And the make up we had on was smoky eyes. Awesome right?! So basically I looked like a half crazed panda :/
So now, my knee hurts when I walk and I don't even know why my other knee is hurting. I iz weird! HOORAY!

One more thing..
I AM SO PROUD OF YOU GIRLS!
Three weeks of practice ONLY and we stil did awesome :D
Remember, Kheen Ho owes us pizza!
And of course, thanks to Li Yen for showing up today even if it was just for that little while.
p/s: Kheen Ho, you lazy pig LOL

CHAMPIONS OF SPORTS DAY 09
Marching (House category):
1st place- Green
2nd place- Yellow

Marching (Badan beruniform)
1st place- Scouts
2nd place- Girl Guides

Cheer
1st place- Red
2nd place- Green

Overall
4th place- Green
3rd place- Blue
2nd place- Yellow
1st place- Red

Pictures will be up as soon as I get them. As well as videos.
I think Wei Jan should have some pictures cos I saw her walking around with her DSLR :D