Friday, April 24, 2009

Prejudiced

I hate my school's discipline teachers.
Especially that woman ==
UGH bloody prejudiced!

Screwed up day.
I need hugs. Anyone? ):

[EDIT]

Okay, after reading Michelle Yong's blog, I can't help but rant too.

I know. I admit.
It WAS my fault I wasn't there for duty.
It WAS my fault I was not responsible.
I WAS somewhere else when I was supposed to be a good little prefect.
But I was there to watch the class from the outside even for just that while cos I was busy.
Reports were due since after Sports Day so I had to do it, I'M SORRY! *rolls eyes*
No, we're not doing it for the certificates. EXCUSE ME, BUT WE ALREADY HAVE THEM SINCE WE ALREADY HAVE THE POSTS!
& don't you dare take them away from us.

And what IS your problem against my team lah? As if we've ever done anything to harm you in any way. Emotionally or physically.
I know you think I'm lying, but he DID ask me to come down for Sports Day rehearsals.
I was there when he told my teacher advisor, thank you very much.
Don't you dare accuse me of lying.

Plus, its not as if we were the only ones not on duty ==
COME ON
LAH I BET LESS THAN ONE QUARTER OF THE PREFECTS WERE ACTUALLY ON DUTY!
But why did WE get the scolding?
Yes, we screwed up. But what could we have done when everything went wrong?
As if we could have ran to a teacher in time to stop things from happening.
God, please lah.

Really, I KNOW I'm guilty and I AM sorry. But that's too much.
Everyone we told thinks so.
Want to suspend us, fine. Do it.
I'll gladly take off my tie and badge because I know I'm in the wrong.
But seriously, what justice will it do?

[/EDIT]