Monday, December 22, 2008

Meh, survey

I think I've done this a thousand times already. So I have NO idea why I'm doing it again.
Surprisingly, the songs that came out were uncannily suitable answers.
Not suitable as in "OMG THAT'S SO TRUE", suitable as in its the proper way to answer the question. Am I making any sense? :/
I also didn't put songs for a few questions :D

I. Put your iTunes/any other players on shuffle.
II. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
III. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!
IV. Put This In your Blog


1. IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
If I were a boy - Beyonce (LULZ WTF)

2. HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF ?
Positive - Legally Blonde the Musical (Uhh...)

3. WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Happy Working Song - Amy Adams (LULZ)

4. HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Imperfection - Saving Jane (But I feel fine :/)

5. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Through fire & flames - Dragonforce (Omg CHRIIIIIIIS!)

6. WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Disturbia - Rihanna (I dunno how this makes sense at all)

7. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Girl Next Door - Saving Jane (I am soooo NOT the girl next door)

8. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS?
Super Mario - Anonymous artist (Sadly, one of them isn't male and I don't think the male could actually kill monster mushrooms LOL)

9. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
With Me - Sum 41 (Mehh)

10. WHAT IS 2+2?
Is this a trick question? If it is, FOUR!

11. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Alfie - Lily Allen (Sadly, she isn't male either! LOL)

12. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
But what if I don't like anyone?

13. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE ?
Decode - Paramore (What? I decode stuff for a living? MEHH)

14. WHAT DO YOU WAN TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP ?
Victims of Love - Good Charlotte (Oh hell no!)

15. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE ?
As I said, what if I don't like anyone?!

16) WHAT WILL YOU DANCE AT YOUR WEDDING ?
Oh, is it Love - Hellogoodbye (WOOTS!)

17. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
You're so gay - Katy Perry (*rolls around laughing*)

18. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Rock this Party(Everybody dance now) - Bob Sinclair (I AGREE :D)

19. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR ?
How to Save a Life - String Quartet (I don't know how saving a life can be a fear)

20. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET ?
Cookiejar - Gym Class Heroes ft. Dream (Yes, I'm a cookie whore LOL)

21. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS ?
Eyes on Fire - Blue Foundation (That would be so cool! xD)

22. WHAT SONG WOULD YOU PLAY DURING YOUR FIRST TIME HAVING SEX?
I Kissed a Girl - Katy Perry (SO WRONG HAHAHAHAHA)