Monday, December 15, 2008

Wishlist

OMIGOD OMIGOD CHRISTMAS IS COMING *BIGCHEESYGRIN*
Seriously, Christmas and New Year are my favourite holidays!
Don't you just love them toooooo?
I've done most of my shopping.
Parents, Michelle, Rachel and Kate-Lyn. Just a few more to go :D

Anyway, I've got my wishlist up! Teehee
(Not in order)

1) 7A's for PMR (which Form 3 student isn't wishing for straight A's?)
2) DSLR (D90 please :D)
3) Brisngr by Christopher Paolini (I think Mum's getting this for me)
4) My Sister's Keeper & Keeping Faith by Jodi Picoult
5) Printed tees (the ones with hilarious quotes on them)
6) Anything to do with cheer :D
7) Official Twilight Calender from Borders
8) Team Jacob T-shirt
9) Dark nail polish
10) Gold contacts ftw
11) Red pencilbox
12) Twilight original DVD
13) Anything to do with Twilight LOL
14) Body Shop Strawberry shower gel & lotion

I know its asking a lot but yeah. Those are some of the things that are at the top of my list right now.