Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Goodbye 2008

Goodbye 2008..

And hello 2009.

2008 was an awesome year for me.
Not the greatest, but definitely one of the best years of my life so far.

I went to tuition for the first time and camwhored in tuition for the first time LOL

I joined the cheerleading house team and we left with a bang when we won the champion title.

I went to watch a Russian circus performance with my darling Hippos.

I visited one of the cleanest beaches and the clearest seas in Malaysia.

But of course, it wasn't all happiness.

We sent off Kar Lei to Canada.

And my brother to Bristol.

Of course, there was the fact that PMR was drawing closer and closer.
But we never stopped having fun.

I had the craziest study sessions.

I even took a leap and chopped off my fringe.
Didn't turn out too bad afterall.

I accomplished this and SO much more in cheer.

Watched a 3D movie for the first time with great friends.

Finally got that awesome 4 day sleepover with Megan.

GOT SIX FRIGGIN A'S FOR PMR!

& became a self-proclaimed queen.

It was awesome.
My new year's resolutions?

1. Do something productive with my life
2. Try not to hit the 56kg mark (Inspired by Megan)
3. Make my parents even prouder.
4.
Get my toe touch.

See you guys next year!

p/s: Post is backtracked, but whatever :P