Tuesday, January 20, 2009

In the dark LOL

Life's good at the moment.
CNY COMING YEAY *bounces*
I want angpaos :D

Nah, camwhore picture.



Posted those pictures first, cos in case you hate my face, it wouldn't be the last thing you see.
I'm so considerate :P

Anyway, last week, I got a photo from my ex-cheer captain: PEI YI! :D
She actually printed it out for the whole team (I think :/)

ELLE OH VEE EE xD

Okay, I did NOT plan that face.
Just before I took the picture, I did that.
I swear. LOL!

She even left me a little note!
Thanks mah sexy cheer momma (:

Remember I was stressing over my work last week?
Nah..
Crazy homework.
Doesn't look much, but everytime we had to do something, it was a lot of questions or a lot of words *headdesk*
Homework load isn't too bad this week.
Forget I said that, don't wanna jinx it :S
I notice I use a lot of smileys for my post LOL

Oh, and Kor..
I know you want to have a really good proper look at your Christmas present from our dearest Godma.
Besides, I couldn't resist!

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Here's a joke for you:

I urgently needed a few days off work, but, I knew the Boss would not allow me to take leave.
I thought that maybe if I acted 'Crazy' then he would tell me to take a few days off.
So I hung upside-down on the ceiling and made funny noises.
My co-worker (a blonde) asked me what I was doing.
I told her that I was pretending to be a light bulb so that the Boss might think I was 'Crazy' and give me a few days off.
A few minutes later the Boss came into the office and asked, 'What in the name of good GOD are you doing?'


I told him I was a light bulb.
He said, 'You are clearly stressed out. Go home and recuperate for a couple of days.'
I jumped down and walked out of the office...

When my co-worker (the blonde) followed me, the Boss asked her, '..And where do you think you're going?!'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

She said, 'I'm going home, too. I can't work in the dark.'