Friday, December 18, 2009

pedophilia

i can haz theez boi plox?

i am a pedophile, shut up LOL
my life in bullet points because bullet points pwns everything.
  • sitting in front of the laptop (because my computer still isn't working) and soaking up computer rays
  • coming online just cos i need my purdy azn boiz fix on tumblr/youtube and to check if my bbs are online (i honestly don't do anything else)
  • weird sleeping patterns ==
  • I HAVE NOT DONE ANY CHRISTMAS SHOPPING *DIES*
  • form 5 in less than a month (because i am lazy to count the days)
  • drowning myself in nicholas sparks (because he pwns too)
  • being a pedophile because of that kiut little thing up there ^
  • talking in lolzspk too much (because it pwns too)
  • project wall of awesome in my room (details later in the post)
  • watching project for awesome :D
yes, this is my life right nao.
i am a loser, shut up.

SOO WHAT IS PROJECT WALL OF AWESOME?!
well, meganbb started her very own wall of awesome in her room so i decided to do one as well on the wall next to my bed.
and it will be covered in posters, quotes, movie tickets, concert tickets, my boarding pass from amsterdam (lulz), pictures and whatever else i find awesome.
any ideas would be nice :D

p/s: if you do not know what project for awesome is, YOU are the loser. GOOGLE IT!

kthxbai.