Saturday, May 17, 2008

Freaking fifth time

WTF, got tagged for the fifth time on the same thing -.-

RULES:

1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer. Even though it doesn’t make sense. NO CHEATING!!!
4. Tag 5 people.
5. Bold the questions. And with the answers, give your own comments on how it relates to the question

How are you feeling today?
Love Song - Sarah Bareilles
Heh?

Will you get far in life?
Hate (I really don't like you) - Plain White T's
This is not making any sense at all

How do your friends see you?
Fergalicious - Fergie feat. Will.I.Am
LAWL COOLNESS

Will you get married?
My alien - Simple Plan
Maybe to an alien :/

What is your best friend's theme song?
4 in the morning - Gwen Stefani
Uhm..

What is the story of your life?
Shut up - Simple Plan
Hell no, I talk too much xD

What is high school like?
Last Christmas - Ashley Tisdale
Haha, wtf.

How can you get ahead in life?
Misery Business - Paramore
By being miserable -___________-

What is the best thing about your friends?
Sorry, blame it on me - Akon
That would be a miracle seeing as we always blame other people HAHA

What is in store for this weekend?
So Close - Jon McLaughlin
Omg, romantic-nyer!

How is your life going?
Dance, dance - Fall-out Boy
*does the hippo dance*

What song will they play at your funeral?
When I'm gona - Simple Plan
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone *sings off key*

Will you have a happy life?
Summer loving - Cast of Grease
I take that as a yes LAWL

What do your friends really think of you?
You don't mean anything - Simple Plan
OMFG, NUUUU!

Do people secretly lust after you?
Right where you want me - Jesse McCartney
Is that a yes? :/

How can I make myself happy?
Everday - Cast of High School Musical 2
Heh

What should you do with your life?
Pictures to burn - Taylor Swift
I should burn pictures, yeah.

Will you ever have children?
Don't tell me - Avril Lavigne
I want children, LOL. So don't tell me no.

I tag whoever.