Friday, May 23, 2008

David A, I LOVE YOU!

You're the only one that can make me giggle stupidly in a staring game.

Random picture post because I am too lazy to explain what has been happening these past few days.
And also because I forgot (Lol-ness)

I've been staying back these past four days of school, it wasn't like the awful kinda stayback lah.
Kinda boring but its better than going home and doing nothing except getting fat kan?
So peekchers!

Scouts bulding project thinggy.
It doesn't look stable, and yet it is.
See those two guys up there?
I WANNA GO UP TOO!

Pretty flowers on the table.

Pretty flowers in my hair.

Those are the flowers we were selling for Interact.
RM1.50 for one flower :D
I bought one!
& being my stupid self, I totally forgot to take it when I left the stall earlier -.-"

Guess what, we took the table anyway xD

Doing star bottles.
Jonathan laughing like mad person on the sidelines.

Our dear Vice President, Jonathan.

Funky hair ;]

Saw this in tuition.
I think most of you read Michx's blog right?
Anyway, if you don't, these were the cards we were selling for Interact and Michx managed to make all 98 of them.
Well, with a little help of course xD
And they sold out the fastest, even BEFORE Teachers' Day.
Heck, people were still ordering them!

Was Teacher's Day today.
Had fun going around trying to make people buy stuff.
HAHA, FLIRTED TO MAKE SOMEONE BUY SOMETHING *cough*

It was also Puan Zaiton's (Zaitun?) retirement.
So at the end of the day there was this kinda procession thing but it kinda failed cos the school's band was playing and everyone gathered in the hall so fast as though it was a real concert.
And then everyone went back to the main road.
By the time the car passed (obviously Puan Zaiton was inside) each part of the road, everyone would run back to the hall. LOL

After the "concert".
I can see Ka-Shing playing the guitar xD

Marcus looks like he's gonna fall asleep. :/
Michx says I got big eyes in this picture! *claps*

Meg and me being stupid on the webcam.
Do not ask me why I'm green.
Stupid webbie. RARRR!

Anywayy, TOPIC OF THE WEEK!

American Idol Finale.

Our two finalists.
Kudos to me for getting really nice picture xD

And guess who won?

This guy!
DAVID COOK!
RAWR AMERICA IS STUPID!
(Sorry to my readers from America. Yes, I DO have readers from America. They're there everytime I check my Nuffnang.)

DAVID COOK WON!
HOW?! WHY?!
Someone else could've won, and that someone was like a friggin angel for heaven's sake.
HELL, GOOD VOCALS AND EXTREMELY CUTE!?

David Archuleta should have won.
Screw you.