Sunday, August 3, 2008

Emo, stressed

Just cos I'm emo, and I can't rant cos someone isn't online or replying my messages.
Myspace IconsMyspace IconsMyspace Icons
Myspace IconsMyspace IconsMyspace Icons

I am so freaking stressed lahh.
Ugh, trials on Wednesday (AND I AM BLOGGING WTF IS WRONG WITH ME *SHOOTS SELF*), have to finish my stupid Sivik project but my printer is being suckerfied so I can't print out anything and if it can't be fixed by today my dad's gonna have to write a letter to my teacher to excuse me, have to finish up art work or I'm gonna fail arts again (YEAH I KNOW WHO FAILS ARTS) and if I don't do well for trials, mummy's banning me from cheer )):

Uhm, stress relieving survey.

A. Alia THippo
1) Do you love this person?
Of course
2) Is this person your enemy?
Hell no
3) Would you kiss this person?
Uhh, on the cheek?

B. Bernie
1) What do you really think of this person?
My other half (no, not in that way)
2) What’s their favourite colour?
Uhmm.. i don't know LOL
3) Ever danced with them?
Yes, at Cheryl's party!

C. Chang Kar Lei
1) Do you have a crush on this person?
No, but she used to be my "lesbian partner" before she migrated to Canada
2) Have you ever had a crush on them?
-_______________________________________-"
3) How old is she?
14 and 3/4

D. Darren
1) How long have you known him/her?
Few years
2) Biggest regret?
Learning about poopcorn LOL
3) Do you hate this person?
Absolutely... not xD

E. Eve
1) Have you met her parents?
Nope
2) Worst thing about this person?
I have no idea LOL
3) Best thing about this person?
Extremely flexible?

F. Farid
1) Have you ever dated this person?
No.
2) When is the next time you will see him/her?
I've never even met him xD
3) Do you go to school with them?
No

G. Gary
1) Are they a good listener?
Don't really know him
2) Have you ever lied to make this person feel better?
No
3) Is this person good looking?
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder :P

H. Heather
1) What grade are they in?
Form 3?
2) Is he/she your friend?
Yeahp
3) Ever done something illegal with this person?
Uhm, do school rules count? xD

I. Ikhwan
1) What is this person’s favourite food?
I have no idea
2) How did you meet this person?
Charmaine
3) Do you trust him?
Yeah

J. Justin
1) Do they have any siblings?
Yes, ME! :D
2) Do you know their favourite song?
I'm yours?
3) What would you do if they confessed they liked you?
EWW NO! He's my brother :/

K. Kate-Lyn
1) How old were you when you first met?
A baby (:
2) How did you meet?
WE ARE FAMILY *sings off tune*
3) Ever danced with this person?
Yeahp, loads of times xD

L. Lesbian partner, Michelle (sorry, LOL BUT MEGAN IS M)
1) What would you do if you had a crush on this person?
HAHAHAHAHHAHA
2) Do you like him/her as a friend?
Obviously
3) Would you go to Disney World with this person?
YES

M. Megan
1) Is this person older than you?
Nope
2) Is this person single?
Yeahp
3) How many times do you talk to them in a week?
A LOT :D

N. Nicole
1) Is this person your boyfriend/girlfriend?
No
2) Have you seen this person cry?
Nope
3) Do you know this person’s middle name?
She doesn't have one :/

O. Oliver
1) Are you related?
no
2) Could you live with this person?
Maybe?
3) What school do they go to?
Same as mine

P. Per Li
1) Have you ever been to the mall with this person?
Nah uh
2) How about a sleepover with them?
Not yet
3) Does this person have a job?
She's a student

Q. Qui Nee
1) Does this person drink alcohol?
I don't know
2) Have you seen this person dance?
Yeah
3) Who do they " like "?
No idea

R. Rachel
1) Have you heard this person sing?
Yeahp, and it poured xD
2) Do you think this person will repost this?
Nope
3) When does this person look best?
Every single day!

S. Shahnon
1) Is this person taller than you?
Yeah
2) Do you enjoy spending time with him/her?
Mmmhmm
3) Do they live close to you?
No

T. Terence
1) Would you do anything for him/her?
Not really HAHAH
2) Have you been to his/her house?
No
3) Where do they live?
HOW SHOULD I KNOW

U. Umi
1) Is this person in a relationship?
I don't know
2) When is the last time you saw him/her?
Few days back
3) What colour hair does this person have?
Black i think?

V. Valentine
1) Does he have a crush on you?
I don't think so
2) Would you hug this person?
No
3) Is this person your friend?
I guess

W. Wei Ann
1) Is this person loud or quiet?
LOUD
2) Describe this person:
She's nice
3) What colour eyes does this person have?
Black i guess

X. I DO NOT HAVE ANY FRIENDS WHOSE NAME STARTS WITH AN X SO SAD
1) Why are you friends with him/her?
-
2) Have you ever gone anywhere with them?
-
3) What is one thing you would change about them?
-

Y. Yin Fey
1) Does this person wear make-up?
I don't think so
2) Does this person play any instruments?
Uhm..
3) What is their favourite sport?
Basketball?

Z. Zawir
1) Does this person have MSN?
Yes.
2) Have you ever made out with this person?
No.
3) When will you see this person next?
Never met him