Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Trials are over!

Hey people!
TRIALS ARE FINALLY OVER AND THE HOLS ARE JUST A DAY AWAY!
But my hols are like freaking packed with cheer and extra classes, wtf.

Anyway, I don't really have much to blog about lah.

So random stuff.
I heard a boy pushed my English teacher then she slapped him.
Some stupid woman went and announced the wrong thing about my cheer team.
I'm covered with friction burns (well, not really but I still have them) and a bloody big bruise on my knee cos I fell from my handstand.
Uhm.. uhh.. I can't think of more things!

So, cheer talk. (Notice in advance for those who aren't interested so you can skip it xD)
Had practice todayyy!
Uhm.. our cradles are doing good now and we managed to do extension cradle and 180 elevator :D
Oh oh, and we got one of my fliers who's scared of heights to go up to full extension!
PEI YIE, I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!

Okay.. picture time!

Camwhored like long long ago and uploading the pics now only -.-
Stupid trials.


Teehee, my fish-face picture from last post was also during this session!

Random picture of me taken by Michx after Exhibition Day.

Went to KFC with the BFF's before the trials.

Rachel & Kate.

Michx & Lydz.
Wtf, why I so blur -_________________-"

No comments.

Camwhore moments!




Lepak-ed at the playground for awhile.


Kate-Lyn, the jakun.


I'm very sure you remember this LOL!

Pictures from tuition.

Candid by Kate.
But I love the picture so its my wallpaper for my phone! xD

Kate, Michx, Lydz & Rach.

Michx & me outside during free period.

& crazy Hafifi!