Saturday, August 16, 2008

Malaysia boleh?

Really random post for today.
Okay, I'll start by blogging about someone.

KAR LEI!

Omg, I miss you so so so so much! I know I hardly talk to you online but your status is always busy or away so damn what lah. And then when you're free I'm busy -.- Damn stupid right.
Its been more than a month since you left and you better be missing me too! xD

Number two: David Archuleta's new song!

Yeahp, David A has a got a new song called "Crush" and I love it. Go download it!
Megan says he needs to get laid cos his song made me emo xD

Number three: Wall-E

Teehee, ISN'T HE CUTE?!
I just watched the show and its damn awesome.
The first half an hour is a little boring cos its only Wall-E and a cockroach but it gets really interesting after that.
And those of you who are like me, you'll cry at the end :O

CUTE RIGHT?!

Number four: Addictive game

I'm addicted to this game.
Super Crazy Guitar Maniac Deluxe 2. Quite a mouthful isn't it?
Anywayyy, if you wanna try it out, go to www.notdoppler.com

And the last thing: MALAYSIA BOLEH!

Yeahp, I bet you guys know what I'm talking about! Even if you don't, look at the picture. If you still don't get it, you're dumb.
Its Lee Chong Wei lah! He managed to get into the finals for badminton at the Olympics!
We're so proud of you!
And even if he doesn't win, he'll still get silver.
BUT GET THE GOLD!

He'll be going up against the world champion, Lin Dan (from China) tomorrow.

Lee Chong Wei, beat his ass and we'll love you forever.
Plus, you'll get a million bucks! xD