Friday, August 22, 2008

Hang out and outing

I get tingles just by looking at you.

Major update today.
Well, not really major lah.
Just the pictures from the two days something interesting happened during the hols.

Tuesday, 19th August

Went over to Michx's place to hang out for the day.

Miss Kate-Lyn Anne, always the jakun.

I made the both of them watch..

WALL-E!
But they didn't get the whole awesomeness of the movie cos we were busy camwhoring! LOL

Camwhore pictures.

Lydz & Kate with sunnies :D

All of us with sunnies.
Why is Michx's one senget :/

Group picture with me being retarded.

After that, we watched..

HEART!
Again.. -.-"

Halfway through the movie, we got hungry and bored.

So we made pancakes!
None of us got food poisoning :D

Went into the room to TRY and watch Mama Mia, but it couldn't load.

Kate disturbing me while I was talking to my dad.

Thursday, 21st August

Went to Mid Valley for a movie marathon.

Got there and straight away rushed to buy the tickets.
Met up with Jeremy and Ikhwan.
Rushed into the cinema for the first movie.

The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor
At least I THINK that's the name of the show LOL
Anyway, it was an okay movie only.
I preferred the last two movies.

After the movie, went to the food court for lunch.

This is the Lydia, enjoying her lunch.

This is the Michelle, talking on the phone.

This is the Jeremy, playing with his food.

And this is the Ikhwan, who refuses to smile.

Michx & me being gay LOL

Remind me never to take a picture with him again.
He makes me look like a giant fairy elephant :/

Met up with Joseph for like five minutes.
That uncle didn't tell me earlier he was coming so I couldn't buy tickets for him -.-
After lunch, met up with Peter and headed off to the cinema for the next movie.

You Don't Mess With The Zohan.
This show is freaking hilarious, I tell you.
Recommended, so go watch it.
They should have made it 18+ though cos there were a lot of x-rated jokes in it.
Heck, THERE WERE KIDS IN THE CINEMA!

Straight after this movie, rushed off to the next cinema.
Jeremy went to another cinema cos he couldn't get in this one.

Mirrors. (I get the creeps just looking at the poster)
I almost killed Michelle for making me watch this show.
Well, its not scary, its just SHOCKING!
I was hiding behind Ikhwan half of the movie -.- (thanks for putting up with my crap and actually comforting me LOL)
Now, I'm afraid of mirrors, heh. NOT FUNNY OKEH!
People keep teasing me about it.
HAHAHA CAN YOU BELIEVE IT I SLEPT WITH THE LIGHTS ON YESTERDAY!
Okay, embarrassing wtf.

Walked around after that and Dad came to pick Michx and me up.
Had dinner near my mum's office.

On the way back.

I guess that's it for today.
OH OH I GOT PHOTOSHOPPPPP!
Thank you Kate, I LOVE YOU! :DD