Sunday, July 27, 2008

Late birthday wishes

Birthday wish post!

First one.
OMG, I AM SUCH A BAD BAD BAD FRIEND!
Megan, I am so so so so sorry!
*bangs head* I CANNOT BELIEVE I FORGOT TO DO A BIRTHDAY POST FOR YOU!
After the birthday post you did for me which was extremely sweet.
OMG AYAM SOH SORRREEEHHH!


HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY TO MEGAN CHNG AKA BURGUNDY HIPPO AKA MY SUPER DUPER FABULOUS BANANA MUFFIN!
Wtfx, this is 53456413135 days late. I AM SORRY! )):

Does it help that I went through your whole blog just to find the most flattering picture of you but couldn't so i posted up the one in my cacat face in it?

Second one.

This one is not 53456413135 days late, but its one day late.
Its still late so SORRY!


HAPPY SWEET SIXTEEN TO ALICIA NICOLE SONG AKA MY SUPER DUPER GORGEOUS MUFFIN!

I also went through your whole blog LOL

p/s: I LOVE YOU GUYS! (: