Friday, July 4, 2008

She's gone ):

WARNING: PICTURE LOADED POST

Hello readers.
So anyway, I've got a lot of pictures to post up.
And now, let the pictures to the talking.

Puan Azizah's farewell.



Outdated pictures from tuition.

Now its time for pictures from Kar Lei's farewell lunch at McD's.

Reading my farewell letter.

With her burger and retarded face.

Making the devil drink.


The finished product.
Doesn't look appetizing, does it?

Major camwhore session started.

Notice the words "Hot Satisfaction" behind us?

I am SUPER WOMAN! LOL

And again.. LOL

We decided to use the two second timer.

Kate tak jadi.
She had to run and be there in two seconds.

This picture was supposed to be of us jumping.
But we were too fast and all of us started laughing.

Pretty (:

Sexy mamas :D

Funky faces.

Sexy dance? LOL
Check out what Kate and Rachel are doing ;)

Kate and Michx's version of sexy dance.
And me doing a really retarded high v at the back.

I "farted" in Rachel's face.

Went to BRJ after that and had more camwhore sessions.

Michx & Lydz

Our two "charming" boys joined us, Junior and Ming Kit.

Whoo, I love this picture.

Look at Rachel's face and check out where Kate's hand is.
OH OH, LOOK AT THE GUY BEHIND US!

Trying to be models *cough*

Group picture with the boys.

Rachel, the heavy buffalo.

My idea (:
Everyone acts like they're camwhoring with their own phone/camera while someone else takes a picture of us taking pictures of ourselves.

PICTURE OF THE DAY:

The Perfect Six.
<3

Anyway, in school today, one of Kar Lei's friends came and gave us something from her.
It was a letter and some pictures.


While we were reading it, Michx started crying.
The rest of us all tahan je.
Omg, I can't believe she's gone ):

Last period camwhored in the toilet with the letter and the pictures.

Rach & Lydz.

Group picture.
Lol, Kate!

RANDOM PICTURE:

I think this was in Pearl Point.
I wasn't there, but Michx sent the photo to me.
Kate likes "bigger" man xD

VIDEOS!


Devil drink version2 part1


Devil drink version2 part2


Devil drink version2 part3


Kar Lei reading my farewell letter to her.