Sunday, July 6, 2008

Retarded post

This is gonna be a very lame, retarded post.
So uhm.. I advise you not to read.
I'm just doing this cos I've got nothing better to do (:

Found pictures from Sports Day!
Well, I found them ages ago but I just wanted to post them up now.

CHAMPIONS!

Just before performing.

Praying (:

Waiting to perform.

Okay, so RANDOM STUFF!

Uhh.. KAR LEI'S IN CANADA.
Its so pretty there. Go see the pictures on her blog.

AND AND I AM SO HAPPY ITS RETARDED!
Check out my wish list and go to the cheer category and see what I crossed out.
Teehee, we managed to do full extension with Li Yen flying :D
It was like.. two bases, front and back spotter and the other four people supporting the people carrying her. LOL
p/s: PUI SAN, I AM GOING TO KILL YOU! Not coming again -.-"

Okay, WHO IS GOING FOR CHEER 08?!
I need someone to teman me on the first day. PLEASE?!
Message me yeahh.

I shall release you people from the agony from reading this retarded post.
Goodbye (: