Friday, July 18, 2008

Too lazy to think of a title

HELLUU!
Okay, back to blog!
Sorry for the very long long delay.
Everything's been going haywire with my computer and dad's laptop.
I haven't been online in a week so I'm kinda hogging the computer from my brother now.

Anyway, I've got some pictures!

Was browsing through Flickr and got some really really nice shots from Cheer 08.

LOOK WHO IT IS! :D

Thunderz!
Amanda, don't kill me :/

B*Starz basket toss.

D*Starz scale elevators.

D*Starz basket toss.


SANTWON!!!

Okay, my own pictures (:

Megan banana muffin (:

Su Wei and Micheal.
ISN'T HE GORGE?! *JEALOUS*

Megan and Santwon *JEALOUS*

Omg, my eye looks weird LOL

Pictures from practice last Thursday.

Going up to elevator.
Yeahp, that's Li Yen in front (:
I look like i'm shitting.

ELEVATOR :D
Some dude is blocking Kian Yee. Bleaghh.

We finally got full extension with our own flyer, not Li Yen.
YEAY US!
Still kinda struggling with cradle.
My flyer is to scared to lean backwards LOL
AND I CAN DO TOE TOUCH..
with a spotter xD

Pictures from tuition
Michx & Lydz.

I am not a plastic bag :D

Puffer fish

Candid of Kate.

Mirror image!

Uhm.. yeah.
I think that's it.
For now.
So uh,.. BYE :D