Friday, October 24, 2008

HSM 3 FTW!

HELLO PEOPLE OF THE WORLD! Lulz.
Picture loaded update todaaayy.

GUESS WHO IS IN KAY ELLE BABY?!
DARREN DIEWO AKA MIRI BOY!
Haha, wtf is wrong with me? -____________________-"
Anyway, I webcammed with him yesterday and took some pictures of the adorable boy.
He's so cute he makes me wanna kidnap him T_T

Introducing, the many faces of Darren Diewo.
Okay not faces lah.

Smiley Darren.

I-dunno-what-expression-is-this Darren.

I-want-to-show-off-my-Nike-shoes Darren.

I-am-watching-tv Darren.

And toga Darren! AHAHAHAHAH

Went to Mid Valley today to catch a movie with the BFF's. (Not including Jo Lynn)

Reached around 11AM with Michx and collected movie tickets.
Walked around and ended up in Secret Recipe for cakes.

Pretty chandelier.

I love that top, I love this picture.
Teehee (:

My durian cheesecake WHICH WAS AWESOME *cough*

Michx's New York cheesecake.

TOLD YOU IT WAS AWESOME LOOK AT MY FACE!

In the end both of us couldn't finish cos we got jelak after awhile.


The unfinished cakes in all their glory.

Went into MPH after that.
I am in need of good books to help me survive the next two months.
I WANT SO MANY BOOKS T_T

Met up with Rachel and Kate.
Went up to the arcade and we raced cars HAHAHA
Its damn fun and Kate kept losing :p
Headed to food court for lunch, yada yada yada.

Rachel enjoying her lunch.
Heck, why am I even posting this picture up? :/

After we finished, we decided to waste more money and went to the Jusco arcade.
Rachel and Kate played this horse racing game.

Nah, picture.


Nah, video.

Played more games and wasted more money.
God, put me in an arcade and I'll spend all my money ._.

Rachel and Kate being childish playing the kiddy air hockey.
THEY ACTUALLY PLAYED IT OKAY!
I have the video but I am so god damn lazy to upload it.

Went to the cinema around 2.20PM and we watched.. *DENG DENG DENG*

HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3! :DD

No no, wait. According to our tickets, we watched..

Igh School Musical 3! LOL

It was awesome.
Better than the first two movies put together.
Okay, better than the first movie, WAY WAY better than the second movie.
The second movie was dumb ==

There are more duets and solos in this one and and and CORBIN BLEU SANG A DUET TOO :D
Lucas Grabeel is hot *swoons*
Yeah so anyway, go watch it because it is SO worth it.
I'm gonna watch it again too!

Went to Toys R Us after the movie for the fun of it.
They had loads of Halloween stuff around.
This is what we did with those Halloween stuff.

Kill Michx. (Not literally you bozos)

And be stupid.
But after that the lady told us we couldn't take pictures. PFFFFFFFFT
We also played with puppets HAHAHAHA

Walked around more after that and went to Baskin Robbins cos Michx and Kate wanted to eat ice-cream.

Michx and her overpriced almost RM15 double scoop ice-cream.

Michx being vain.
Heck, that isn't even a powder compact, its my contact lens compact.
And she wasn't actually being vain, I lied.
Wtf, so lame -.-

Then, Michx tries to feed Rachel ice-cream.


But she ends up laughing and the spoon stays in Rachel's mouth like displayed in the picture above LOL

The camwhoring begins.




Kate and her hoodie -.-"

I love this!
Credits to Michx :D

Then we moved to another place (opposite Mid cos my dad was picking us up) and the camwhoring continued.


Kate's bad photography.

Rachel's bad photgraphy.


GROUP PICTURE :D

The end.

Oh oh, random pictures!

Albino peacock!
PRETTY SOMEONE GET IT FOR ME!

LAUGH :D

Credits to Michx for some of the pictures.