Friday, October 17, 2008

Whoo!

EET IS FAINELEE OVAAAAAH!
CAN YOU SMELL SWEET SWEET FREEDOM?! Lulz.

So let's see.

PMR DAY ONE
BM paper one - Normal. Some tough questions here and there but I think I should get at least above 25. Hoping :/

BM P2 - Ringkasan was normal
- Bahagian B was crappy as always
- Bahagian C not too bad
- HAHAH WTF LATAR TEMPAT

PMR DAY TWO
English P1 - Like kacang only. Wtf, I was going through my paper for like half an hour after I finished it because the invigilator kept staring at me :/

English P2 - Speeeeech, omg, SPEEECH. Haha, it was fineeee.
- I always sucked at summaries :/
- Important event. I wrote about Robinson Crusoe, CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!

Science P1 - Normal. Tough questions and easy questions MEHH

Science P2 - OMG WTF IS THIS LAH NO EXPERIMENTS SCREW YOU Q'S NOT SCIENTIFIC ALSO!

PMR DAY THREE
Maths P1 - I was panicking before exam because I SUCK AT MATHS!
- Open question paper.. "Oh okay, can do." *reaches middle* "WHY SO EASY ?!"

Maths P2 - Exactly like P1. I was wondering whether they were trick questions or not.

Sejarah - I do not wanna talk about it. This is the only paper I'm really worried about

PMR DAY FOUR
KH - I loveeeee KH. It was easier than school exams lah I guess. Some tough questions but should be alright.

PMR DAY FIVE
Geografi - Its boring, but its easy to score. The hard questions were really hard, easy questions were obvious. Should be fine.

TEEEHEEE PMR IS OVEEEERR!

Came back from school, came online. Made last minute decision to go to Mid with Michx, Jen Ai & Jeremy.
Watched "The House Bunny"
Its reaaaallyy nice and a little touching. Recommended :)

Oh oh, while buying tickets bumped into Noelle and Poh Yee.
Had lunch and they came to the same place just before we were leaving LOL
Walked around, and while coming out of a shop I saw this group of people and one of the girls looked familiar so I was thinking "Is that Qui Nee ah? OMG IT IS" and she was with Cheryl and Christine.
Then I shouted out loud "THERE! *points at them*"
Cheryl and Qui Nee came running and HUGGING REUNION and Christine was like stone and schocked. She was like "*hand on chest* Omg, I didn't see you guys there!" Lulz.
Talked about PMR sikit sikit. Then they had to go to Gardens for something HAHAHAHAH
I miss you guys :/ MUST GO OUT THIS HOLS!

I guess that's it for now. Such a wordy post :D