Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Primary days

I never thought I'd say this..
but life sucks after PMR, seriously.
Its really boring because there's nothing to do and I feel extremely useless.
So, if the holidays are boring, I have nothing to blog about.
And there's nothing to do in school, so I think I'll skip the rest of this week.
But I have to go next week cos I volunteered to do a mural == damn smart right.

OKAY, THANKS TO CHERYL I DO HAVE SOMETHING TO BLOG ABOUT TODAY.
She sent me pictures from our primary school days T_T

Miss Cheryl Lai.
Damn it, I miss you lah.

HAHAHA WHAT THE HELL LAH OKAY

Before a performance.
Kar Lei, I am SOOOO sorry xD

I look so.. BLEAGH AHAHAHAH

I miss Standard 6 :/

p/s I've finished reading Breaking Dawn. Its not that bad, but not what I expected. Finished it in like 7-8 hours. Haven't beaten my New Moon record of 6 hours. I think I'll try that another day LOL

[EDIT]
I totally forgot.

CONGRATS TO D*STARZ FOR GETTING NINTH PLACE THIS YEAR!
(I know its outdated, but all of us just found out LOL)

Check it out here: http://thestar.com.my/cheer/placing.asp
[/EDIT]