Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Pure mental retardation

Okay okay, I know what you people reading my blog must be wondering..
WHY THE HELL IS THIS GIRL STILL BLOGGING WHEN SHE'S SUPPOSED TO BE STUDYING?!
Good question, I'm asking myself too ==

I iz hopeless, I tell you.
I have an attention span of an ostrich.
I have no idea why i just compared myself to an ostrich.
Do ostriches have short attention spans?
Must go google it.
*smacks head* I've begun rambling RAWR
SEE WHAT IT DOES TO YOU?!
Form 2 students, you guys better start now before you suffer like me T_T

Okay so, anyway I don't even know why I'm blogging, wtf.
Its [P]ure [M]ental [R]etardation.
See, its already taking over me.
Its so bad, it even became the new "OMG" for us Hippos.
That reminds me, go read the hippo blog.
EET EES BEING REVAIVED!

I better stop now before I kill all of you.

p/s: GOOD LUCK TO ALL PMR CANDIDATES :D Keep praying!

SEE SO COLOURFUL GIVE MOTIVATION AND MAKE YOU HAPPY HAHAHAHAH
My sanity ran away, pfft.