Friday, January 15, 2010

life, waylt?

because being in a very awkward position (and being caught on camera in that awkward position) with your best friend is so much better than what life is right now.

i'm thinking weekly posts.
i'll blog a few days and save it in the drafts and then publish at the end of the week.
posts might be extremely long but it's a good idea.
i don't care if you read it or not. it is my senior year and i will record whatever i want because it is my friggin senior year.
yes, good idea. i should do this.
starting now.

*

IT IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE SECOND WEEK OF SCHOOL AND I HAVE A BM ESSAY, ABOUT 9 ADD MATHS QUESTIONS AND 4 PAGES OF HISTORY WORKSHEETS TO COMPLETE.
school, don't you just love to fml?
i hate you. pffft.
and i have to stay back for the next 4 days as well.
hello there exhaustion.

*

it is currently 12.56am on thursday night and i am still awake because i have a mountain of homework to finish eventhough i finished half of the pile yesterday.
i'm done with most of it, just 5 pages of history worksheets left.
this week has been a crappy week for me.
what with all the talking-behind-my-back-when-i-can-actually-see-what-you-said and school and MORE homework etc etc.
isn't my life just awesome? :D
but everything turned around when i found out that they'll be having a SS2 right here in kl!

*

it's finally the weekend, thank god.
i am exhausted and i have still got a ton of homework to complete.
intervensi starts on monday, le sigh.
imu's open day on sunday.
and apparently the whole SS2 thing might be a scam.
what a way to make my week miserable again ==

that's it for this week,
kthxbai!

/edit
oh for the sweet love of shissus.
don't think i don't know that you actually don't like my attitude towards things.
don't think i don't know you guys talk about me behind my back, don't think i don't understand.
i am not a completely oblivious idiot.
so stop it, please.
stop excluding me. you obviously don't know what it feels like to be alone in a place full of people you know but don't exactly fit in with.
the way i go through life might be different but i am still a human with good intentions, most of the time anyway.
it's hard enough i don't have a close friend with me during these times of exclusion to actually talk to.