Friday, March 7, 2008

Busy busy bee

Hello hello.
So sorry for the really late post.
Exams and such.

SATURDAY, 1ST MARCH

Feel the rain on your skin <3

Went to my mum's friend's wedding somewhere near Batu Caves.
That place really gila gila BN, I tell you.
Everywhere you look, poster after poster.

Get what I mean?

The wedding was in some huge hall.

Love the deco.

The awesome-est part of the wedding was that they didn't play the kompang, but they played..
BAGPIPES AND DRUMS!
It was like a marching band with four members! xD

Bride and groom.

Around 4PM, I got ready to go to school.
(FYI: Kate, Rach, Hariz, Yin Fey & me were helping Cik Shariza, my science teacher, during the fund-raising dinner)

Dear old "pokok besar" of SMKSS.

Cik Shariza was one hour late, so now she has to belanja us.

The dinner was at Yoke Nam's hall.

The hall.

We decided to be stupid in one of the classes.

Rachel's been naughty *cough*

Boys Brigade Band!
Two cute guys xD

I was pretty much busy after that.
You know, running around and helping all the teachers.

Around 8+, our guest of honor arrived!
The BN lady, Carol!
Everyone was seriously crowding around her.

There were also loads of cool performances.

Boys Brigade.

Our dear emcees, En Shahril and Madam Heratini.

With Miss Kalpana.

Chinese orchestra.

She saw me taking this picure.
Then, she smiled and waved to me. LOL

Choir.

Il Divo of SMKSS.

Form 1 performance.
(Shall upload the videos another time)

Band.
They played "Won't go home without you" by Maroon 5 and "I don't love you" by MCR.




Those five photos were the group that did the best performance.

Scouts.

And gymnastics.
Surprisingly, no camwhore pics!

Picture of the day:
MWAHAHAHHA!

SUNDAY, 2ND MARCH

Kononya lah studying.

Whiskey, my uncle's dog.

Cik Wati's wedding present.
She's getting married on the 9th.

THURSDAY, 6TH MARCH

After school, went to McD's with Rachel, Kate & Michx.
Keshia just finished her shift so she joined us as well.
Hariz and Amir also joined later on.
Kar Lei ffk-ed us!
We were like the loudest people there and I can bet a few people were cursing us.

Its not candid, she's just a poser xD

Winnie the pooh!

The camwhoring begins.

She doesn't love me ):

Rachel!


Meet my grandmother xD

Is it me, or does my hair look red?

Heehee, we're the biggest ass posers ever.
(Please excuse my huge eyebags. I got up at 4AM the night before just to study for Science Paper 2 which proves I love my teacher too much :S )

This just looks weird.
My shoulders turned in too much.

Okay, now for the type of workers for McD's.

The official worker.

The potential and future worker.

And the hopeless worker.

Couldn't resist :D

I <3 this picture!

Picture of the day:
*coughcough*

p/s: PLEASE LOOK AT BOTH PICTURES OF THE DAY! Thank you (: