Friday, February 29, 2008

Obsession overload!

Hello people!
Actually, I'm not supposed to be blogging.
I promised myself "No blogging until the holidays" and look where I am now --
I just cannot tahan not blogging cos I'm like online and I'll be online for another like at least 2 hours so better blog lah kan?
Might be blogging again this weekend about something happening tomorrow!

So, now back to the post.
Exams are on now, until the 6th of March cos 7th is a holiday due to the elections.
Sejarah and KH are postponed to the Monday after holidays.

For once, I can say I am proud of my artwork!

*clapclap*
COMMENTS PLEASE :D

Two pictures of.. me xD
Kissy face.

Smiley face.

And.. I'VE GOT A NEW OBSESSION!
Well, its two actually.
Let's start of with the smaller obsession!

DANNY NORIEGA!
Isn't he just gorge?!
The most amazing part of him is his EYES!
LOOK AT HIS EYES!
I was melting when he was staring straight at the camera when he was singing.
And gosh, everytime he pouts, a hurricane will blow in Hawaii!
HEE, I WENT CRAZY WHEN HE POUTED OKEH!
(Obsession overload, sorry)


SEXYNESS!

And now for the bigger part of the obsession.

DAVID ARCHULETA!

He is so damn adorable!

I just wanna run up to him, squish him, stuff him in a suitcase and bring him home with me!!
And he sings like an angel.
He also looks like Steven Strait <3

He even has his own official website!
Created when he was thirteen!


So anyway, girls (and guys *cough*) DAVID ARCHULETA BELONGS TO ME!
I'm willing to share Danny tho. (Doesn't mean I don't love him)
Back off people (:

A little video of David.


This was when he was 11 and he sang for the American Idol season 1 finalists.
If you watched this weeks show, it was aired too.

p/s: American Idol Season 7 has so many god damn hot guys!