Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Lydia goes for tuition

Now I'm running and screaming.

Hey people!
Just a short post.
First, a very extremely late topic.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAHNON!

Getting older, aren't we? LOL
(I know its super overdue since your birthday was on the 28th, but what the heck)

I've been extremely busy this week,
Staying back everyday for cheer practice cos rehearsal for Sports Day is on the 9th and Sports Day is on the 13th.
We haven't even finished the routine yet.
My leg muscles are aching like hell especially when I bend and use the stairs.

I've finally started tuition!
Going to Ideal which I'm sure some of you have heard off.
Its a really good place and the class I'm in is so amusing.
Classes are on Tuesday and Thursday, 8-10.30 PM.
So to the hippos, you know when I won't be available.

Two pictures from yesterday's class.

The Malay girls.

And Hafifi.
Ex-classmate and now tuition buddy.
He's the life of the class. LOL

Anyway, I was bored so I did a survey from Qui Nee's blog.

7 Deadly Sins

Gluttony
1. Do you think you eat more than you should?
-Sometimes

2. What is your favorite meal?
-My mum's cooking xD

3. What did you have for dinner today (or yesterday)?
-Noodles

4. What is your favorite dessert?
-Ice kacang :D

5. Can you cook well?
-Not really

6. Are you a fruit or veggie person?
-Fruit

7. What is your favorite restaurant to go to?
-Enrah

8. Do you feel comfortable with your weight?
-LOL, i think i'm fat (which girl doesn't?)

9. Are you vegetarian or vegan?
- I can't survive without meat

10. Describe your normal eating habits.
-Uhm, when I'm hungry, I eat?

Lust
1. How much do you find yourself thinking about sex?
- WTH

2. Are you a virgin?
- Durh!

3. If not, who did you lose your virginity to and when?
- Even if i wasn't, do you think I'd tell?

4. Do you believe you should be in love to have sex?
- Obviously

5. Have you ever cheated on your significant other?
- Nope

6. What the first thing you look for in a boy/girl?
- Obviously the first thing is looks la kan? But personality is what matters

7. Do you have any special fantasies?
- Hell no

8. Have you been in lust more than love?
- Stupid question

9. Would you have sex with more than one person?
- No

10. Who have you lust for?
- No one?

Greed
1. What do you want more than anything right now?
- A lot of things

2. Does money play an important part of your life?
- I guess

3. What are your goals for the future?
- Uhhh..

4. Do you think money is more important than love?
- No, obviously.

5. If you were given one million dollars right now, what would you do with it?
- I'll spend some and keep some and maybe donate (:

6. Has anyone ever called you spoiled or greedy?
- Yes LOL

7. Do your parents have a lot of money?
- We're okay, I guess

8. How much money do you spend in one week?
- 20+ (I think)

9. Do/would you share with people that are less fortunate?
- Depends LOL

10. Have you ever robbed someone?
- NO

Sloth
1. Have many people called you lazy?
- A lot

2. How much sleep do you get at night?
- around 6 hours, sometimes less, sometimes more

3. Do you often take naps in the middle of the day?
- Yeah

4. What was the most depressing time of your life?
- Ade la

5. What is the best way to relax?
- Read

6. Would you consider yourself more of a follower or leader?
- Both

7. Would you consider yourself a caring person?
- Don't ask me LOL

8. What time do you go to bed at night?
- After 11 PM

9. What do you waste most of your time doing?
- Computer, reading, useless stuff

10. Would you rather go out somewhere or stay home?
- Go out

Wrath
1. Who was the last person you were upset with?
- Got lah

2. What is the meanest thing you’ve ever done to someone?
- I don't know LOL

3. Do you hate anyone?
- Dislike, but not hate

4. Are you angry a lot?
- I'm happy, then i'm emo, then i'm angry, then i'm hyper. Can't tell cos of my mood swings

5. What was the last thing that made you mad?
- Someone

6. Have you even been in a physical fight with someone?
- No

7. Has there been a time that you wanted to seek revenge?
- Yes

8. What is your biggest pet peeve?
- Too many LOL

9. How do you express your anger and frustration?
- I become emo and ignore people or i just lash out at everyone

10. Is it easy for you to forgive?
- Yeah

Envy
1. Who are you most jealous of?
- Different times, different people

2. What is something you want that your best friend has?
- Ade la tu

3. What is one thing you think you are lacking in life?
- Got lah

4. Do you think of yourself as an envious person?
- Yeah, but tahan je la (I'm typing a lot in malay omg)

5. How would you consider yourself lucky?
- I guess I'm blessed with a lot of things and I'm happy

6. Unlucky?
- LOL money, love, fame. The usual

7. Have you ever felt sorry for yourself?
- Yes

8. Overall, do you think you have everything you need?
- Yeah, but everyone has dreams right

9. Is there anyone that has been envious of you?
- I have no idea

10. Do you want a better life than what you have?
- I'm content (:

Pride
1. What is your best physical feature?
- BOOBS HAHAHAHA

2. What do you like most about your personality?
- Fast forgiver and outgoing

3. How much time do you take to get ready in the morning?
- For school, around half an hour

4. Do you wear a lot of make-up?
- Nah uh

5. How often do you go shopping?
- Quite a lot

6. Are your looks very important to you?
- I guess

7. Would you ever like to be a model?
- Obviously LOL

8. What could be improved about your body?
- Posture ):

9. Do you think that you’re better than others?
- Who is that perasanted lah?

10. What is your most embarrassing moment?
- I've got a lot of them

I tag:
Alia, Megan & Mag!