Friday, April 11, 2008

Random

I am finally here to blog.
Sorry for the lack of updates. I have been extremely busy with cheer. GAH
Sports day is in like TWO FRIGGIN DAYS OMG!
Cheer practice every weekday for the past two weeks.
My muscles are aching, my knees are bruised and cut and I am exhausted.

For today, random post.

BANANA MUFFINS <3

Anyone wanna eat some prawn "dlimplings"?

Pictures from tuition (Credits to Michx)

This is what happens when there is no teacher in the class and we had a little too much sugar.

And then we start kissing.
LOL!

And being emo.
Tuition just rocks lah don't cha think? :D

And and and.. GOT MY CHEER SKIRT!
TADA!

Stupid part is, we have to wear it with the stupid school sports shirt which is like loose cos the stupid school won't let us design our own shirts.

RAWR


p/s: PLANETSHAKERS TOMORROW :DD