Saturday, November 15, 2008

Breaking Dawn LULZ

Random post about my really random dream last night.

My dream was based on..
BREAKING DAWN! LOL
Not the story, but the characters. Which was extremely funny.
Cos I was Renesmee O.O I KNOW RIGHT I flatter myself too much in my dreams HAHAHA
But not little baby Renesmee, grown up Renesmee in her teens LOL
In the dream there was this fire explosion thing and somehow I managed to hide out in McDonald's of all places LOL

And obviously if there's Renesmee, there's Jacob! I hope I'm not spoiling anything for people who haven't read Breaking Dawn yet xD
Guess who my Jacob was! Well, he's always been the Jacob in my mind :/

Steven Strait!
HAHAHAHA I was like "WOAH, HOT WEREWOLF!"
But you know, in my dream his hair was longer. Not quite shoulder length but not exactly that short lah. LOL

My parents and family weren't Bella and Edward or the Cullens. Rosalie turned up somewhere LOL (Omigod, this is killing me with humor)

My family was.. my family HAHAHAHA

And the Rosalie in my dream turned out to be Alia! LOLOLOL
She threw a motorcycle O.O Not the small puny types the rempits ride, but like those big biker types WITH SOME BIG ASS FELLA ON IT OKAY LOL

Somewhere along the dream, Darren came out to give me some kinda card to MPH!

Told ya it was random.
Oh my god, this was damn classic lah.
When I got up, I was like O.O" WHAT WHAT WHAT LOL
But Jacob<3
I LOVE JACOB OKAY EVENTHO HE'S MADE OUT AS THE BAD GUY IN THE LOVE TRIANGLE TILL HALF WAY THROUGH BREAKING DAWN TEEHEE

JACOB BLACK<3

ps: A girl can dream ;)