Monday, November 3, 2008

NIU HAIR :D

You leave me breathless.

Hello people!
I iz sorry I haz not been updating my blog.
Its just that, the holidays are so boring and if its boring means there is nothing to blog about RIGHT?!

So really random stuff for todaaaaayy.

Had a sleepover with Megan this week, last week?
Whatever, lol.
I am going to copy and paste from her blog xD

Sunday.
SLEEP OVER WITH LYDIA WONG lessthan3. Had breakfast with her parents and mine. Then went to the MPH warehouse sale. I bought Breaking Dawn and New Moon which are totally useless to me right now because I don't have book one and three HA. =.= And other books. Yay books. There was a Zara & Pull and Bear warehouse sale as well but we didn't go boo iz ok.

Watched PS I love you at Lydz's place. I CRIED LYK A BABY :D Lydia had to hug me throughout hahahaha. Then my eyes were sore for the rest of the day wtf. Watched Mamma Mia too HAAHHAA PIERCE BROSNAN OMG =.= Haih oh well at least they sang la not like HSM 1 or 2? where Drew Seeley sang for Zac. Yay Meryl Streep! :D

Monday.
HAPPY DEEPAVALI! Sorry I couldn't go to your openhouse Yamuna T_T So Lydz and I had picnic with my family. WE TAUGHT MY COUSINS TO CARTWHEEL WTF HAHAH. It was awesome. Then because we slept at four and woke up at seven, we came back, bathed and K.Oed at 2pm till 7.

Dinner at Ming Tien. Watched Gossip Girl S1 till about 4am. Read books (LOL) till about 5? Lydz slept at 5. I slept at 7. AM. :P WOKE UP AT 3 PM (bye bye sleep cycle)

Tuesday.
since we woke up at 3, we had breakfast/lunch/tea at 4pm. Nasi Lemak, which inadvertently made us sick =.= so that's why i feel like puking. felt..feel. oh post is backtracked so .. feel. :D yeah anyway then Lydz went back boo.

Yah, basically we had loads of fun :D
That woman is leaving for Aussie in a few days for 16 days, MEH.

I wrote this on her table LOL

Books I bought from the MPH booksale:


Eragon & Eldest by Christopher Paolini.
I was so stupid not to buy the third book.
It was hardcover and only RM58.
Soft cover at MPH outlets is almost RM90 T_T
SOMEONE BUY FOR ME PLEASE!

Seven Deadly Sins: Lust by Robin Wasserman

The Secret Circle: The Initiation and The Captive Part1 by L.J Smith

I still haven't finished Eragon yet, only halfway through.
The word in the book so small so its taking longer than expected.
Not cos I'm blind, cos the story is long -.-
And after reading it, I am damn dissapointed with the movie!

Now, even more random stuff.

Candid of me by Asthen.
Teacher's Day :/ I think.
What the hell was I looking at?

:O GAWSEEP GURL!
I've been watching it a lot since I've come back rom Megan's place.
Downloading season one now, shall download season two soon.
And downloading it is making my internet lag like an old woman walking.

I bought this magazine for only one purpose.
It wasn't even one of the stories inside!

TEEHEE TWILIGHT POSTER :D

Webbie pictures!
*pouts*

O HAI!

And I haz new hairstyle now.
My parents have been nagging me to get a fringe and I've been wanting to get a new hairstyle, so I went to the saloon and got this..

NAH!
My mum and bro say I look like Michx :/
Commentos please!

Oh, I got tagged by Bernay!


A. Attached or Single?
- Single

B. Best Friend?
- You know who you are (:

C. Cake or pie?
- Depends

D. Day of choice?
- Uhh, Saturday.

E. Essential item?
- WATER :D

F. Favorite colour?
- I don't know anymore LOL

G. Gummy bears or worms?
- BEARS :D

H. Hometown?
- KL

I. Favorite indulgence?
- Uhhh...

J. January or July?
- I dunno :/

K. Kids?
- Cute but dangerous.

L. Life isn’t complete without?
- FOOD HAHAHAHA

M. Marriage date?
- I'll let you know when I decide

N. Number of brothers and sisters?
- Uno brother

O. Oranges or Apples?
- Both

P. Phobias?
- Too many :/ I iz cheeken, shhh

Q. Quotes?
- "And so the lion fell in love with the lamb.."
"What a sick, masochistic lion"
"What a stupid lamb"
Bella Swan and Edward Cullen, Twilight.

And two of my personal favourites, quoted by Rachel Yong.
1. "THERE, THE GERMANESE GUY!"
2. "The House of Bunnies..." (She was supposed to say The House Bunny LOL)


R. Reasons to smile?
- Things that are happy?

S. Season of choice?
- Spring. Sadly, Malaysia only has two seasons. Hot season and monsoon season T_T

T. Tag 5 people
- What if I don't want to :p

U. Unknown fact about me?
- I dunno :/ Tell me what you don't know about me then I'll tell you LOL

V. Vegetable?
- Are potatoes counted?

W. Worst habit?
- Shaking my leg and biting straws.

X. X-ray or Ultrasound?
- Ultrasound :D

Y. Your favorite type of food?
- My mum's cooking!

Z. Zodiac sign?
- Taurus, the bull, the stubborn on. Teehee