Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I am a proud captain!

No, I don't have a boyfriend. Its just awesome :D

I just felt like blogging today COS CHEER PRACTICE WAS AWESOME!
Yes, everything is awesome LOL
So, cheer talk now!

Anyway, Li Yen took pity on us today and our strength work wasn't so hard, thank God.
And my handstands were good. Well, that's what Kheen Ho says HAHAHA (slap me now, I'm too hyper :S)
But but, the bad part was when Kheen Ho started telling us ghost stories T_T
There was one called Suzie's spirit. Apparently, she protects every cheerleader :/
I don't know LOL the story is that she died cos of a stunt gone bad. The timing was out, she fell and died on the spot.
I will curse him if I don't fall asleep tonight, damn it. I told him to tell the last few stories in chinese so I wouldn't understand then I started reading Twilight.

-temporary randomness begins-
OMG OMG OMG OMG WATCHING TWILIGHT IN LESS THAN TWENTY FOUR HOURS
-temporary randomness ends-

And i eez so proud of my team. (Yes elephant, I am proud :P)
All three fliers managed to do a 180 elevator successfully within 45 minutes *clap clap clap*
Its not much, but yeah. LOL

Oh, Pei Yie killed (not literally DUH) Kian Yee, Li Yen and me on a 180 elevator gone bad xD