Monday, November 17, 2008

Tags

I'm so bored, le sigh.

Megan tagged me in May and I'm doing it now LOL

01. Compose a list of YOUR top fifteen sexiest famous men. (I changed it to fifteen, too many :D)
02. Collect one picture of each guy on your list.
03. Post them in your journal.
04. Tag three people to do the same.

In alphabetical order, not hotness rating order.

1. Chace Crawford
Gossip Girl, The Covenant etc.

2. David Archuleta
American Idol Finalist and has a hit on the radio!

3. Ed Westwick
Gossip Girl etc.

4. Gaspard Ulliel
Hannibal Rising etc.

5. Gerard Butler
Phantom of the Opera, PS I Love You etc.

6. Gerard Way
Lead singer of My Chemical Romance

7. Jesse Metcalfe
Desperate Housewives, John Tucker Must Die etc.

8. Johnny Depp
Sweeney Todd, Pirates of the Carribean etc.

9. Justin Chambers
Grey's Anatomy etc.

10. Mario Maurer
Love of Siam etc. Also a singer

11. Orlando Bloom
Lord of the Rings, Pirates of the Carribean etc

12. Patrick Dempsey
Grey's Anatomy, Enchanted etc.

13. Penn Badgley
Gossip Girl, John Tucker Must Die etc.

14. Robert Pattinson
Twilight, Harry Potter etc.

15. Steven Strait
The Covenant, Sky High etc.
Sexiest for the last too! Well, he's the sexiest to me now LOL

People I tag: Nat, Bernie and Alia

Tagged by Bernie.

Rules & Regulations:
*Do not copy answers
*The tag questions must be 100% the same
*Tag people after doing tag
*No tagging back

I tag :

01. Alia
02. Nat
03. Qui Nee
04. Megan
05. Annette
06. Alicia
07. Mag
08. Millie
09. Per Li

How you know 1? [Alia]
- Through Charmaine, if i'm not wrong

What would you do if you never meet 2? [Nat]
- I'd never see Brokeback Mountain kissing scene LOL

What would u do if 3&4 dated you? [Qui Nee & Megan]
- HAHAHAHAHAHA

Would 5 & 6 make a good couple? [Anette & Alicia]
- Both taken :D

Do you think 7 is attractive? [Mag]
- She's cute

Do you know anything about 8’s family? [Millie]
- Nope

Tell me something about 9. [Per Li]
- Muh darling co-captain :D

What language does 2 speaks? [Nat]
- English. Malay. Dunno whether she speaks Chinese.

Who is 3 going out with? [Qui Nee]
- No one, I think LOL

How old is 4? [Megan]
- 15.

When was the last time u talked to 5? [Anette]
- Few days ago

Who is 6's favourite singer? [Alicia]
- I have no idea

Would you date 7 ? [Mag]
- No LOL

Is 8 single? [Millie]
- I think so :/

What is 9 last name? [Per Li]
- Li? LOL

Would you consider being in a relationship with 1? [Alia]
- She's taken LOL

Which school does 2 go to? [Nat]
- Assunta.